- Work with established RTO
- Long-term opportunity
- Deliver F2F training to disadvantaged groups
BSI Learning is a successful Registered Training Organisation delivering a variety of programs across a range of learning environments.
BSI Learning is delighted to partner with Correctional Services NSW, to deliver inmate education and training in Correctional Centres in all of NSW and we’re looking to recruit Trainers/Assessors to deliver and assess qualifications and skill sets from the FSK Foundation Skills and ICT Digital Literacy training packages, at Hunter Rapid Build Correctional Centre.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) including the UoC TAELLN411
- Qualifications equal to or above the level of delivery of training required
- Must be willing to undergo a National Police check in order to work in a secure corrections environment.
- Diploma or Certificate II ( SIT20316) Or III ( SIT30713) in Hospitality.
- Experience working or interacting with people from disadvantaged backgrounds with very low levels of education and learning
If you believe you have the skills and attributes required, please apply now, providing a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role and a resume detailing your previous experiences to Julia Schick, NSW Education Manager, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org