- Well regarded RTO
- Different qualifications, now most urgently Cleaning Operations
- North West Coast, Hunter, Cessnock + others
BSI Learning is a successful Registered Training Organisation [RTO number 21371] delivering a variety of programs across a range of learning environments. We work closely with organisations to understand their company Vision and to develop their People to be the best that they can be. We spend time with team leaders to uncover exactly what the learning and development requirements are and we customise our training solutions to meet, and indeed exceed, these needs.For many years, and under contract to Queensland Correctional Services, (QCS), BSI Learning has been working with inmates in Correctional Centres in all regions of Queensland. BSI Learning is delighted to now be partnering with Correctional Services NSW.
We provide education and training to help improve vocational skills as well as literacy, numeracy levels that will help improve the inmates post release employment prospects and community integration.
BSI Learning is delighted to now be partnering with Correctional Services NSW, to deliver inmate education and training in Correctional Centres in the following Regions;
- North West Coast, Hunter, Cessnock
BSI Learning is seeking to recruit contract Trainers/Assessors, suitably qualified to deliver and assess a range of qualifications including but not limited to
Cleaning Operations, Hospitality, Foundation skills and Digital Literacy
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) including the UoC TAELLN411
- Qualifications equal to or above the level of delivery of training required
- Must be willing to undergo a National Police check in order to work in a secure corrections environment.
- Experience working or interacting with people from disadvantaged backgrounds with very low levels of education and learning
If you believe you have the skills and attributes required and would like to be a part of a strong, energetic and quickly growing team, please apply now, providing a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role and a resume detailing your previous experiences, including the details of two references from previous direct supervisors.