With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Trade Marketing Manager to focus on the development of strategies to drive the success of the brand and products in the retail environment.
Core aspects of the role are:
- Lead the development of integrated trade marketing programs for Consumer Electronic products to maximize category performance and objectives.
- Ensure consistent communication of the brand across key retailers owned assets, including in-store, digital/OSM, trade/retail marketing materials.
- Manage the trade roll-out of NPI and promotional campaigns within key retailers owned assets
- Development and management of the strategic trade marketing approach, to develop and champion best in class activation of the brand and products in the retail environment.
- Drive the trade marketing agenda focused on the consumer, channel and category data analytics to accelerate consumer engagement
Ideal candidates will have:
- Solid experience in Consumer Electronics Retail Trade Marketing
- Thorough understanding of marketing communications, brand marketing, consumer insights, digital, trade/in-store, and the advertising agency/ PR culture and processes.
- Excellent written communication skills including letter writing and verbal communication skills, particularly dealing with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Highly developed planning, organisation and time management skills
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience in dealing with external suppliers
- Ability to multi task with a good attention to detail
- Tertiary marketing qualification
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org