- Well established Intl manufacturer
- Long term career potential
- Leading edge products
Our client is a well-regarded International manufacturer of Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration solutions for the residential and commercial markets.
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Territory Manager to develop new and manage existing relationships with key dealers and specialist contractors across NSW. The position is responsible for promoting and selling their residential and commercial equipment, control systems and projects into their Dealer Network and partners.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A good sales background within suppliers to the residential/commercial construction industries
- Solid experience in building and maintaining Key relationships
- Demonstrable proof of strategic account & territory management in the construction or similar industries
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading manufacturers at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org