- Global consulting firm
- Governance & Risk
- Numerous positions available
As an experienced Technology Consultant with knowledge of strong knowledge of IT processes and methodologies, you might find this position of great interest.
My client is a Global consulting company with around 5,000 staff in 85 offices which provide services to about 65 % of Fortune 1000 companies.
The position and requirements include:
- A diverse skill base in both IT strategy and implementation
- Knowledge of IT processes and methodologies
- Knowledge and experience with most of the following areas:-
- IT Strategy and Digital transformation
- IT Project Management, Software Development Lifecycle
- IT Management Processes (e.g. ITIL processes)
- IT Governance and Risk Management
- Information Security
- Data and Data Governance
- Applications, in particular ERP
- Policy & Standards – e.g. ISO27000 series, PCI DSS
For a complete job description, please apply with your CV in word format, and I’ll return the JD. For Australian residents only as local knowledge is key.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV.