Where required act in whatever role is necessary; Technical lead, architect, developer, or project manager.
You will be involved with promotion of shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows. You’ll ensure that projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business and IT strategies.
Some necessary requirements for the Job include:
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application and systems engineering
- Project management planning and organisational skills
- Systems Thinking – the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Experience of a range of Software Development Methodologies including emerging techniques especially in producing Detailed Design.(TDD and SOLID principle)
- Knowledge of industry direction and paradigms including SOA.
- A high standard of technical documentation: Architecture and development artefacts
- Microsoft .NET Solution subject matter expert with knowledge of Microsoft's .NET strategies
- Development - C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, WCF, EntityFramework, NUnit, xUnit, JSON, XML
- Databases - SQL Server 2016/2014