Our client is one of the World's leading Distributors of IT and Communication solutions focusing into Enterprise and Corporate customers via an extensive Channel partner program. They have a solid reputation internationally and an impressive product list.
They are seeking an experienced Team Lead to build on their already strong presence in Australia by managing the channel account management process.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a national team of software and hardware renewals and maintenance specialists.
- Driving additional revenue through the identification of opportunities when engaging with clients
- Nurturing the customer relationship and acting as a sales enabler to drive retention and customer loyalty
- Forecasting and reporting on monthly billings
- Managing and maintaining strong relationships with existing and new Partners.
- Ensuring Win-Win Outcomes in Customer & Partner Renewals that might require renegotiation
- Implementing and managing key business objectives
To be successful you will need to have the following:
- Previous Channel Management experience within an ICT environment
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Experience within a vendor, reseller or distributor environment
- Experience working directly with customers and partners
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder relationship skills
- Solid team leadership expertise
- A good, commercial understanding of the distributor/reseller/vendor relationship
This is a great opportunity to secure a position within an international company that offers excellent career development.