- Mulesoft platform
- Complex enterprise integration program
- Close to train station
Primary purpose of the role
The Senior Technical Integration Specialist is responsible for providing detailed technical integration expertise in electronic message exchange, and interface communication processing, relevant to the integration infrastructure components used within the NSW Health clinical environments.
This role is an Integration Architect responsible for:
• Defining, developing and documenting integration architectures for a complex enterprise integration program to meet business needs including:
o Detailed integration requirements
o Orchestration and information flows
o Transformation rules
As an Integration Architect you will have:
• Experience in integration design (both restful and messaging based API’s)
• Health integration and/or Mulesoft experience beneficial.
• Knowledge on Messaging based integration patterns, message queuing and Error Handling
Some Essential Requirements include:
- Previous experience in a Senior Technical Integration role for an enterprise wide clinical project/program in a large health organisation.
- Extensive experience with technical electronic message integration between IT systems, with the ability to analyse interface messages from a syntax and semantics perspective.
Apply below and ask for the full JD. Applications close Tuesday 30th July 2019
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. quoting Ref No. 865907