- Close to transport
- Pega platform
- Global IT company - brand name
Our client is a global information technology company with over 25,000 employees offering cloud and infrastructure services, application services, business process outsourcing services and high-end server technology.
As an experienced System Architect with a strong Pega background, you will become a vital part of the team servicing the financial clients that our client partners with. You must have Pega experience~!
Some of the requirements for this position include:
- Design and build components of Pega enterprise applications to some of the world’s leading organizations on all project assignments.
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
Required experience and qualifications include:
- 6 to 8 years of total experience and at least 4 years of development experience on Pega Platform. Experience in Pega version 7.2+ is preferable.
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) is mandatory
- Must have development experience in configuring and customizing Pega Customer Service for Financial Services (Pega CS for FS) industry application.
- Must have working knowledge of the Pega CS for FS data model and OOTB Service Cases that are available in Pega CS for FS application.
- Must have hands-on experience in Integrating with External Systems of Record for the Pega CS for FS application.
For a complete job description, please apply and ask for a copy.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. quoting Ref No. 869659