- Global IT company - Brand Name
- Close to transport
- Pega Platform
Senior SYSTEM ARCHITECT
Our client leverages Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud, Big Data, Security, Unified communications and the Internet of things to transform the customer experience in Public Sector, Financial Service, Life Sciences, Transportation, Healthcare and Retail industries
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Design and build components of Pega enterprise applications to some of the world’s leading organizations on all project assignments.
- Partner with both the client and the business team to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- You will work as part of a project team to ensure the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements.
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups.
Some Position Requirements include:
- 6 to 8 years of total experience and at least 4 years of development experience on Pega Platform. Experience in Pega version 7.2+ is preferable.
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) is mandatory
- Must have development experience in configuring and customizing Pega Customer Service for Financial Services (Pega CS for FS) industry application.
- Must have working knowledge of the Pega CS for FS data model and OOTB Service Cases that are available in Pega CS for FS application.
- Must have hands-on experience in Integrating with External Systems of Record for the Pega CS for FS application.
- Should have Solid understanding of, and practical experience with, Agile-Scrum Methodology.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to brainstorm, plan and develop new features.
- For complete JD, please apply and ask for full description.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. quoting Ref No. 859718