They are looking for an experienced SIEM Architect to consult, design, build and implement Splunk Platforms with primary responsibility for technical oversight and help solve complex issues arising during project delivery.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Solid Splunk administration and design experience
- Experience in security solution design/build focusing on SIEM solutions
- Customer consulting experience to scope, design, build and implement Splunk environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and proven track record of solving difficult problems
You must be an Australian citizen as you need to be eligible for Australian Security clearances.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading organisation using the latest cloud technologies in a permanent / long term position.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org