- Global IT company
- Office 365 migration
- Security Clearance required
As a very experienced Solution Architect, you will be dedicated to lead projects for Microsoft Exchange 2016 / Office 365 Exchange Online. You’ll be responsible for assessments, discovery, planning, design, testing and migration of enterprise email/Collaboration to Office 365 and Documentation for the managed services support.
This is with a Global IT company.
You should have experience migrating collaboration toolsets to O365 including hybrid environments. A strong understanding of Azure AD, AAD Connect, ADFS, Mobile device concepts, Understanding of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite. Some proficiency in PowerShell, automation, and optimization of client computing environments is also required.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Build HLD & LLD solution for O365 integration with existing customer’s Enterprise messaging /Collaboration environment.
- Design and plan large scale migrations to O365.
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
- Develop secure email environment with features like Content filtering, TLS emails, RBAC Permissions model, Office 365 Email Encryption, MFA, Office 365 ATP, Office 365 Advance Threat Analytics, DKIM, DMARC, SPF integration, O365 Rights management, and O365 DLP policy.
- Office 365 Integration with existing third-party solutions
- OneDrive Data Migration using third-party tools like Metalogix/ShareGate.
- Expert- Level understanding of Exchange 2013, 2016, Office 365 Hybrid, Exchange Online & OneDrive for Business.
- An understanding around MDM solution and integration with Office 365.
NV1 Clearance required to be considered for this position. This is a MUST
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. quoting Ref No. 875820