- Need NV1 clearance
- Office 365 migration
- Permanent and Melbourne based
As a very experienced Solution Architect WITH NV1 clearance, you will be dedicated to lead projects for Microsoft Exchange 2016 / Office 365 Exchange Online. You’ll be responsible for assessments, discovery, planning, design, testing and migration of enterprise email/Collaboration to Office 365 and Documentation for the managed services support.
Would you like to work in Melbourne? This is not Canberra based.
This is with a Global IT company.
You should have experience migrating collaboration toolsets to O365 including hybrid environments. A strong understanding of Azure AD, AAD Connect, ADFS, Mobile device concepts, Understanding of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite. Some proficiency in PowerShell, automation, and optimization of client computing environments is also required.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Build HLD & LLD solution for O365 integration with existing customer’s Enterprise messaging /Collaboration environment.
- Design and plan large scale migrations to O365.
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
- Develop secure email environment with features like Content filtering, TLS emails, RBAC Permissions model, Office 365 Email Encryption, MFA, Office 365 ATP, Office 365 Advance Threat Analytics, DKIM, DMARC, SPF integration, O365 Rights management, and O365 DLP policy.
- Office 365 Integration with existing third-party solutions
- OneDrive Data Migration using third-party tools like Metalogix/ShareGate.
- Expert- Level understanding of Exchange 2013, 2016, Office 365 Hybrid, Exchange Online & OneDrive for Business.
- An understanding around MDM solution and integration with Office 365.