- Medical Device industry
- Advanced technology
- Great supportive environment and team
Our client develops products that delivers a new professional approach to remote patient care within the Medical Device industry. The work will primarily be with their Software team situated in Ultimo at their SW team office with a weekly requirement to be in their northern beaches head office (one day per week).
In this role you will be working as a part of software team developing cloud computing network systems, as well as managing the progress of the software team and reporting status to management.
You will have experience in either medical devices, pharma or other tightly regulated industries such as military or similar.
Some of the Skills and Experience required include:
- Experience working in both Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing a software team of more than 5 people
- Software duties: Enterprise level network SW, Cloud based systems, Databases in SQL and non-SQL, develop code in C# and .NET, Developing RESTful Microservice architecture, Testing code.
- Background in engineering/software (Linux/PC/low-level)/electronics/mechatronics/medical device design, Python, QT-Designer,
- Knowledge in product development processes, ideally experienced with stage/gate methodology
- System integration skills with an emphasis on software (SEBOK beneficial)
For a full job description, please apply and request. Australian residence only.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Quoting Ref No. 868535