- CBD Location
- Competitive salary Package
- Leading Edge Technology
Our client is a leading technology company specialising in SaaS/NaaS, Bandwidth on Demand and real time network provisioning. Their clients include some of the worlds largest Voice & Data Carriers and internet service providers. They are seeking a talented, motivated Development Manager to manage the day to day requirements of their development team and assist with strategic Product Development..
- Provide leadership to the development team ensuring optimal engagement, structure and team productivity.
- Identify and implement improvements in the software development process to improve efficiency and quality
- Ensure forward resource plans are aligned to the Product Roadmap
- Working to scope, track and manage projects from start to finish
- Consultation, advice and relationship management of key stakeholders
- Lead or contribute to release plans as part of the regular roadmap planning.
- Facilitate the planning process, ensuring key stakeholder buy-in and team engagement.
- Introduce quality measures and checkpoints to ensure the long term success of development activities
- Actively participate in the management of risks and issues for all projects
- Provide guidance and effective controls over software delivery to ensure quality / time to market / usability and maintainability objectives are met.
- Ensure the delivery of software projects from start to finish as per their brief (includes scope development, budgets, timelines)
- Be responsible for testing & launching new features, functions and fixes
- Identify and implement improvements in the software development process to improve efficiency, quality and predictability
- Consult on projects to help define the solution, design and approach
- Extensive experience in software development
- Experience with API integrations utilising third-party systems
- Experience with setting up continuous integration and deployment tools
- Solid experience in a leadership role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, positive outlook and 'can do' attitude
- Sound analytical, design, development and unit testing skills
As part of the senior management team this is a great opportunity to take ownership of the Development business within this rapidly growing organisation.