The candidate will be required to:
- Develop external facing web applications
- Integration of software across multiple platforms and environment in the National Health Sector
- Support and troubleshoot technical requirements and complex business / technical issues to achieve the desire outcome
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in developing complex .NET applications with extensive experience in using Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, C#, Angular and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Proven experience in developing mobile responsive web applications that are compliant with WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
- Experience in detailed technical analysis and implement design solutions to meet end user requirements.
- Proven ability to deliver results crossing multiple IT disciplines, including requirements identification, technical analysis, code development, code review, and system documentation.
- for a more detailed job description please apply as per below
Must have NV1 and or Current baseline clearance.
To secure a more detailed JD, please apply as per below.
Applications close Monday 27th April