- 12+ month contract
- Federal government role
- APPLY ASAP, WE WILL BE WITH YOU SHORTLY!
Our client is part of federal government agency that has urgent requirement for Service Designer / UX Researcher.
Lenght of contract: 12+months
Start date: ASAP
- Demonstrated high level experience ideally as a Service Designer (3+ years) in large and complex environment (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
- Demonstrated experience mapping complex service environments both as is and future state based on insights from user research.
- Demonstrated experience planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on user research for delivery teams and presenting persuasively to senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience using a range of service design skills to unpack the user experience - including the ability to develop user journey maps, empathy maps, service blueprints and roadmaps.
- Ideally experience with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard.
THIS ROLE IS CLOSING SOON, PLEASE APPLY WITHIN! YOU WILL HEAR FROM US IMMEDIATELY!
Keywords: service, delivery, UX, design, business, analyst