- Well established organisation
- Great team environment
- Specialist position
Our client is a well-established IT Solutions and Consulting group offering a range of Integrated solutions to the Corporate and Enterprise Marketplace.
They require an experienced Senior Engineer to take a hands on, team leadership role within their Client Services team. Ideal candidates will have a strong background in Managed Services with solid experience in the operational delivery of client services including desktop, networks, server hardware, operating systems and applications.
To be successful in this role you need to have the following background:
- Solid team leadership skills
- Experience within a managed services or system integrator environment.
- Advanced working knowledge in:
- Citrix Desktop
- Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory and Exchange
- Backup and recovery technologies
- VMWare and Windows or Linux servers
- Cisco, HP or other network devices (switches, routers)
- Wi-Fi, Telephony
- Experience in using remote service tools to monitor, analyse and respond to incidents or events.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company that is undergoing impressive growth within the region who pride themselves on their reputation for quality and service.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Pierce on 9216 4013