- Business focused - Security Engineer
- Proactive management solutions for critical IT infrastructure
- Solid / Well respected International organisation
Our client designs, develops, implements, and sells systems and applications providing proactive experience management IT infrastructure solutions for business-critical computing, unified communication networks, and payment networks across Australia, the Americas, Europe, and APAC.
This is an exciting and challenging career opportunity to join a growing cloud solution provider where you will utilise and share your knowledge and strong technical experience in modern security practices. This position is responsible for evolving and standardising their security approaches and capabilities via the analysis, design, testing and coaching to support the production of solutions to address customer needs.
On offer is a chance to join a team with a great working environment, in an organisation that values its employees and sees the value in ensuring they are engaged. You’ll have a strong technical background with experience in modern security practices and a desire to proactively find and adapt new methodologies.
Key role responsibilities:
- Perform security analysis of the Cloud and On-Premises Products.
- Colloborate with R&D teams to build quality products which are secure by design.
- Develop and carry out information security plans and policies.
- Architect new test platforms and approaches to create realistic environments for security verification and evolve current systems.
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from security breaches
Key role requirements:
- Understanding of concepts around continuous delivery, inclusive of automation/orchestration service delivery.
- A solid understanding of information and cyber security related topics with a focus on cloud controls, design, incident handling procedures and management.
- Experience coaching within a software team
- Experience in up to date engineering practices such as, but not limited to:
- Penetration Testing
- Attack Surface Analysis
- Experience with disaster recovery, technologies and methods.
- Experience with known security frameworks such as ISO 27xxx, SANS, NIST etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: team player, enthusiastic, motivated.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading organisation using the latest cloud technologies in a permanent / long term position.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Pierce on [02 9216 4000], quoting Ref No. 8357-MH1044.