- International Organisation
- Senior role
- Great Opportunity
Our client specialises in the design, deployment and integration of Infrastructure and Services for high performance communications networks. They provide engineering and planning services, through to equipment supply, installation, commissioning and integration. Their core clients are organisations within the telecommunications, utilities and mining industries. Both locally and overseas.
They are seeking an experienced Project Manager to provide the initiation, planning, execution, control and closure of large, complex projects within their clients’ extensive telecommunication networks.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and expertise:
- Extensive experience in managing large project teams delivering any of the following project types:
- mass deployment of mobile network base stations across geographically diverse locations
- large mobile or fixed core network telecommunications projects
- large DWDM (fibre optic) deployment projects
- large broadband deployment (wireless, FTTN, etc) projects
- Extensive experience in managing large complex telecommunication projects, with significant responsibility for financial management, contract management, subcontractor management
- Solid experience managing diverse complex projects with customer facing responsibilities
- Solid experience in contract management/administration
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with an International leader in Communications Infrastructure solutions.