- Global role
- Australian organisation
- Senior / Strategic position
Our Australian client designs, develops and implements systems and applications providing proactive infrastructure solutions for unified communication networks across Australia, the Americas and Europe.
This is an exciting and challenging career opportunity to join a well established technology solution provider where you will utilise and share your knowledge and strong Product Management experience in Unified Communications. This position is responsible for identifying new market opportunities, evaluating and putting together a strong business plan that will eventuate in new growth product lines while also adapting the strategy for existing product needs to ensure they maintain relevance for the future.
On offer is a chance to join a team with a great working environment, in an organisation that values its employees and sees the value in ensuring they are engaged. You’ll have a strong Product Management background with experience in Telecommunications Vendors or Service Providers.
Key role responsibilities:
- Engage with Service Providers, end users, partners and internal stakeholders to form a deep understanding of the global product opportunity
- Understand the evolving Unified Communications market and customer expectations
- Demonstrate thought leadership and a strong understanding of the market, competitors and customer needs
- Map out / segment the market and identify different problem areas to focus on
Key role requirements:
- Solid experience as a Product Manager, managing and delivering Unified Communications solutions to end users and/or Service Providers
- Demonstrable ability to understand core business problems facing customers
- A good understanding of the new disruptive technologies changing the market
- A strategic and visionary leader
- The ability to develop exceptional internal relationships with the global leadership and sales teams
- You must be a self-starter who is driven and comfortable with taking initiative and leading from the front
- Excellent interpersonal skills: team player, enthusiastic, motivated. A creative, strategic thinker
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a global role and work for a leading organisation developing the latest technologies.