- Large, well established Organisation
- Great team environment
- ANZ responsibility
Our client is a large, well established International Organisation. They are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to provide operational & technical support and strategic planning to their growing Australian and New Zealand business.
Ideal candidates will have a strong background in ICT Network services and have experience in supporting, troubleshooting and problem solving infrastructure issues in multi-vendor environments.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Solid experience in a network engineer position supporting medium & large scale complex network operations
- Strong technical hands on networking experience(TCP/IP, routing, switching)
- Relevant certification (e.g. CCNP, JNCIP or similar)
- Strong experience in implementation and management of IT and Telephony systems. Specifically Routing, network configuration, new network implementation & change over across Servers, SIP/VoIP and ISDN PABX.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Well developed presentation skills.
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in an organisation with a great opportunity to develop and build on your career.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Pierce on 02 9216 4013