- Well established organisation
- Great team environment
- Specialist position
Our client is a well-established IT Solutions and Consulting group offering a range of Integrated solutions to the Corporate and Enterprise Marketplace. They are a Cisco Gold Partner.
They require an experienced Senior Engineer to work with their Client Service teams together with their partners and take accountability for the design and successful deployment of complex network security solutions.
Ideal candidates will have a strong background in Managed Services with solid experience in Security, inclusive of network & infrastructure topologies and technologies together with a good understanding of applications & infrastructure technologies.
To be successful in this role you need to have the following background:
- Solid experience in the design and implementation of network infrastructure including IP networking, networking protocols and security (including IPSec, firewalls, proxy services, DNS and encryption
- Hands on Security platform build and administration (firewalls and network intrusion detection) experience
- Architecture and design experience in Networking, Cloud and Security.
- Product development and design experience.
- A very good understanding of common types of Information Security threats and techniques used to compromise security and experience with system, security and network risk management practices / procedures (eg ISO27001).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established company that is undergoing impressive growth within the region who pride themselves on their reputation for quality and service.