- 6+ months project in Ashfield
- In-depth knowledge of Storyline or Captivate is a must
- Leadership skills required
Our client, a large government department with offices in Asfield, has a vacancy for Senior Elearning Developer with strong Captivate or Storyline skills.
Purpose of this role:
The Senior Elearning Developer is required to develop Online Training Models in Captivate or Storyline tools.
Key Accountabilities for the role:
• Analyse training needs and requirements and develop training plans and training / instructional materials, in consultation with the Change Manager(s), for a variety of end users
• Develop training artifacts in collaboration with the Change Manager(s) and project teams
• Provide advice and support to the Change Manager(s) and Project Manager on change management activities as required
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders and work with the Change Manager(s) in assisting stakeholders in their operational areas through the change cycle
• Some travel within NSW maybe required from time to time
Duration and location of this Role:
The role will commence immediately for a period of 6 months with a possibility of extension, and will be based in Ashfield.