- North Sydney based SW house
- Global reach, great clientele, R&D space
- Permanent role in company with great team spirit
Our client is a North Sydney based software development company with Australian roots. Due to rapid growth the client requires additional DevOps Engineers on several levels (including a Team Lead role). Please see details below:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based system to ensure the availability, performance, scalability of the production system.
- Spearheading architecture, tooling and technology best practices for Cloud environments from a DevOps perspective.
- Responsibility for the creation of automation tasks and treat infrastructure as code.
- Assisting with the building of monitoring solutions and the resolution of escalated software or infrastructure related issues.
What you need:
- Experience in DevOps practices such as CI/CD, Configuration management and Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Docker, and Ansible.
- Deep understanding of AWS services such as CloudFormation, IAM, VPC, and S3.
- Experience in AWS Serverless offerings such as Lambda and DynamoDB is desirable.
- Experience in architecting web applications.
- Experience in DNS, Web Servers, SSH and RDP.
- Experience in scripting with Python or NodeJS.
- Knowledge on fundamentals of Networking and System Administration.
- Understand the importance, and always follow security best practices.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Ability to adapt and align with the technology vision and the technology stack of the company.
- Your technical ability will be strong with a desire to build scalable and efficient solutions within industry engineering practices, that align with product architecture and strategy.
- You’ll have a strong desire for continuous improvement, personally, within your team, and across the wider department.
Location: North Sydney
Renumeration: good $$, negotiable based on experience (more roles on different levels available)
THIS IS A PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY WITH EXCELLENT COMPANY.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Lucie Bayer on LBayer@bsipeople.com, quoting Ref No. 8341-MH1044