- Chatswood based 6+ month contract
- Immediate start
- Great driven team
Our client, a large government department, is looking for a Senior Data Analyst with strong knowledge of SSIS + Alteryx for a 6+ month contract with possible extension.
Your main role will be assisting tone of the Divisions in enabling Tableau reporting across the division by predominantly cleansing the data and improving the data flow.
- Experience in Python, R or similar language with a demonstrated ability to extract transform and load large volumes of data from multiple data sources including: Excel, Primavera P6, MS project, PMWEB, SAP, Access and multiple other data sources (e.g. SQL)
- Strong SSIS is a MUST PLUS ALTERYX
- Significant experience in developing and managing data sets, data collection and reporting systems.
- Well developed and contemporary knowledge and skills in advanced analytics and database applications.
- Experience in complex data analysis and reporting environments, programs or projects.
- Ability to document code and handover IP effectively
- Strong team skills being able to adapt quickly to competing and changing priorities and contributing to an overarching implementation of documenting frameworks, designing reports and training users as part of a larger team
- Exposure to cost, risk, schedule, design, finance and transport infrastructure projects is preferred with an understanding of schedule time and cost reporting
(- Knowledge of Tableau is a plus)
Location: Chatswood - this role is open to candidates willing to temporarily move to Sydney - LAFHA AVAILABLE!!