- Well respected Intl manufacturer
- National role
- Leading edge technology
Our international client is well established IT manufacturer. As a result of significant growth they are now looking to hire a BDM to build on and further develop their national presence.
The BDM position is responsible for driving new customer acquisition increasing revenue, and developing new opportunities in the Enterprise market.
- Identify & engage with Enterprise to acquire new business opportunities
- Drive IT sales strategies across key vertical markets
- Develop account relationships at all levels across prospective clients.
- Engage with extended teams in responding to RFPs (Request for Proposals) and product transition plans
Ideal candidates will have:
- A proven successful track record in IT acquisition sales
- Solid experience in the management of multiple, complex sales engagements
- Ability to lead, initiate and develop relationships at all levels with external stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, negotiation
- Proven time management and business planning skills
- Experience selling products such as HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer etc will be highly regarded
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading vendors at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org