- Global IT company
- Close to public transport - trains
- Client facing
My client is a Global IT company and is seeking a very experienced team lead as a Senior Application Development Engineer.
You will lead the BAU support and projects within ECM (Objective) stream. This role is a customer facing role with 25% of the time meeting the customer, discussing the project requirements and support issues.
- Leading a project or solution team of developers, testers, or support associates.
- Provides analytical support in the conceptualization, development and implementation of applications.
- Provides technical advice and consultation on complex, critical programming applications.
- Defines specifications for complex software applications and modifies and maintains complex existing applications.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Adhere to ITIL change control processes for application changes
- Learns project management techniques by acting as a team leader on small projects or portions of larger projects.
Must have requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in ICT industry in a customer facing role. E.g. Consulting, Support.
- 3+ years of experience in Objective application support and configuration.
- 1+ years of experience in Objective workflow configuration, deployment and support.
- Experience in liaising with the Objective vendor for technical issues and other support issues.
For a complete JD, please apply and ask for same. Police checks will be conducted so you will need to be an Australian Citizen.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. quoting Ref No. 878267