|Job Title:||Security Specialist|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2020 19:31|
You will have:
* Strong communication skills with the ability to influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships
* Significant experience working as a Security Specialist with large scale ICT projects in Federal Government
* Experience in undertaking ICT security compliance and risk assessments
* Demonstrated ability to deliver information security solutions that meet business requirements and align with risk and compliance obligations
* A sound knowledge of Federal Government security policy
* Tertiary and/or Industry qualifications in ICT Security Operations
* Cyber Security or related field will be highly regarded
We also have a Senior Project Manager (code 8032) and Cloud Solution Architect (code 7965) position and Cloud Engineer (code 7975) positions
Must be an Australian Citizen, ideally with Baseline Clearance at a minimum. NV1 preferred.
Applications close 20th July
For a complete Job Description please apply as per below.
To register interest in this role send your CV (in word format) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's