You’ll be supporting the development and cross functional teams, clearing organizational road blocks, and keeping processes true to agile principals.
Some expectations will include:
- Expert on scrum processes and passionate about Agile techniques.
- Coach and guide scrum teams to become self organised and cross functional.
- Coach and support teams of development and cross functional specialists to ensure that outcomes are effectively communicated to the product owners, establishing the basis for future practice.
- Understand the product planning lifecycle and effectively manages the product backlog in collaboration with the Product Owner.
- Facilitate consensus building within the scrum team(s).
- Coach development and cross functional teams to create high value products.
- Full and complete understanding of Agile project management methodologies and tools and their application.
- Jira/Confluence experienced.
Please apply online and click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a WORD copy of your CV. quoting Ref No. WF1556