- Strategic, global role
- Proactive management solutions for critical IT infrastructure
- Solid / Well respected International organisation
Our client designs, develops, implements, and sells systems and applications providing proactive experience management IT infrastructure solutions for business-critical computing, unified communication networks, and payment networks across Australia, the Americas, Europe, and APAC.
This is an exciting and challenging career opportunity to join a growing solution provider where you will utilise and share your knowledge and strong Operational Sales experience in modern IT practices. This position is responsible for streamlining and improving efficiencies to their global Sales and Service teams using data, tools, process, training and systems.
On offer is a chance to join a team with a great working environment, in an organisation that values its employees and sees the value in ensuring they are engaged. You’ll have a strong operational sales background with experience in modern IT practices and a desire to proactively find and adapt new methodologies.
Key role requirements:
- Solid experience in sales operations/process & system implementation & improvement in a technology or related industry
- Experience in streamlining sales processes through platforms & software eg. Salesforce.com and reporting tools
- Team management experience including remote & global
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple demands in a busy, demanding sales environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading organisation using the latest technologies in a permanent / long term position.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Pierce on [02 9216 4000].