- Global consulting firm
- Internal Audit - Risk & Compliance
- Numerous positions available
As an experienced Consulting Manager that can develop and deliver risk and compliance service offerings, including corporate governance, you might find this position of great interest.
My client is a Global consulting company with around 5,000 staff in 85 offices which provide services to about 65 % of Fortune 1000 companies.
The position and requirements include:
- Broad experience in governance, risk and compliance and familiarity with standards and regulatory reference points relative to the local market (Australia) and defined industry sectors
- Technical experience and depth in the design of risk management frameworks, including all aspects of governance (strategy, policy and procedures, risk appetite and structures), people (structure, roles and responsibilities and cultural aspects), methods, tools and techniques (risk profiling, scenario analysis, control self assessment, key risk indicators, incident management and analytics) and reporting
- Technical understanding of the major risk categories, including strategic, operational, regulation and compliance and financial (including credit, market, FX, liquidity, interest rate risks)
- Practical experience of implementing risk management into a business and/ or managing a risk function, including the use of risk management in strategy and business planning, programmes and projects, budgeting and resource planning, performance management and executive and Board reporting.
For a complete job description, please apply with your CV in word format, and I’ll return the JD. For Australian residents only as local knowledge is key.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV.