- Well established Intl manufacturer
- Long term career potential
- Leading edge products
Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Home Entertainment, Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances.
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Retail Sales Executive to manage their relationships with key retail partners. Focusing on quarterly planning and forecasting, driving sales, delivering superior support and services together with the management, planning and promotion of sales incentives.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Solid experience in building and maintaining Key relationships with Retailers
- Demonstrable proof of strategic Account & territory management & planning practices and principals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- A good knowledge of current trends and the Australian/International competitive landscape
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading vendors at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively please contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org