With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Retail Channel Marketing Manager to focus on instore and digital marketing, advertising, promotions, Product Launches and events for this well regarded portfolio of quality products.
Core aspects of the role are:
- Increase product visibility and sales instore and online via the various retailers websites.
- Ensure consistent communication and co-ordination between relevant agencies i.e. advertising, promotions, events and exhibition.
- Developing & gaining internal alignment of marketing strategies across multiple functional teams, local & international stakeholders
- Develop and implement instore and online co-marketing activities with retailers
- Solid experience in Consumer Electronics Retail Trade and Digital Marketing
- A good understanding of marketing communications and brand marketing
- Experience with marketing communications, brand marketing and the sponsorship / advertising culture
- Excellent written communication skills including letter writing and verbal communication skills, particularly dealing with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Highly developed planning, organisation and time management skills
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience in dealing with external suppliers
- Ability to multi task with a good attention to detail
- Tertiary marketing qualification
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org