- Well established Intl manufacturer
- Long term career potential
- Leading edge products
Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances.
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Retail Account Executive to manage their relationships with Queensland retail partners. Focusing on monthly and quarterly planning and forecasting, driving sales, delivering superior support and services, optimising in-store Merchandising & Product Displays together with product training and sales promotions to ensure the continuing growth of the organisation's market profile.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Solid experience in building and maintaining relationships with retailers
- Demonstrable proof of strategic Account & territory management & planning practices and principals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- A good knowledge of current trends and the Australian/International competitive landscape
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading vendors at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org