- Well respected International brand
- Great opportunity for career development
- Western suburbs location
Our client is a multinational electronics company focusing on Communications, Home Entertainment, Home Appliances, Air Conditioning, and Energy Solutions. They are currently seeking a Regulatory Executive to join their team.
The Regulatory Affairs Executive monitors, analyses and keeps informed of all applicable Australian Standards, Regulations and Codes governing all products and is responsible for implementing processes and systems to ensure that the products comply with the relevant technical Standards and Regulations. The position is the key contact between the local business and regional offices and factories regarding escalated regulatory and safety issues and ensures the factories are trained and kept informed of regulatory changes affecting products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review and implement product compliance procedures, ‘early warning systems’ and databases to ensure that they meet regulatory requirements and other legal requirements.
- Monitor products for regulatory compliance and issues
- Liaise with Quality Control, factories and divisions to implement compliance measures, as required.
- Participate in Standards Australia technical working groups and committees.
- Participate in industry technical groups where the regulatory environment is monitored or changing eg. ACMA, GEMS, EESS.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Extensive consumer electronic product knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and QA systems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to review and analyse technical and test reports.
- Electronic engineering qualifications
- Prior experience dealing with regulators
- Prior experience dealing with Standards Australia and participating on Technical Working group and committees.
A background in Consumer electronics, Electrical engineering, Telecommunications Air Conditioning or IT would be ideal.
This is a great opportunity to secure a challenging role in an international industry leader.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively please contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com