- BSI People is growing & seek an experienced Recruiter to join us
- Great team and opportunity to build a long term career
- Based in Sydney CBD | Permanent role
Company: BSI People is recruitment company and part of BSI Group with strong national presence across South Australia, New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
We partner with large corporations, government departments and small to medium-sized businesses to find them the best talent, ensuring successful outcomes for both the organisation and the individual.
We have a strong corporate client base within industries like Information and Communication Technology, Telecommunications, Legal, Consumer Electronics and also NSW Government departments like Justice, Transport, Health, FACS and more.
Role: Recruitment Consultant | Permanent
Due to tremendous success and significant growth as a business, we are seeking an experienced and highly motivated recruitment professional.
You will be working in a fast paced environment servicing the existing client base as well as assisting in its expansion. This is a.
Successful candidate will have:
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment, preferably with a sound understanding of the local labour market,
- A professional and personable approach to relationship management and can demonstrate high business development acumen,
- Successful applicants will need to posses excellent Customer Service, Interpersonal & Communication skills,
- Have a passion for success and a desire to be part of professional and energetic team.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant on basis upon the level of industry experience and demonstrated capability.
We offer a work environment where you can have:
- Great opportunity to thrive amongst our focused team of experienced consultants,
- Uncapped commission potential,
- Learning to go above and beyond your role with the chance to further improve current skills,
- New relationships with various businesses and build a strong portfolio of clients,
- Work/Life balance! - Mon-Fri - No weekends or public holidays!
NOTE: Applicants must have unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you think this could be the next step in your career and you meet the criteria above please apply below.
Fast moving role moving to interviews for shortlisted candidates next week, apply to secure a permanent place today!!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV.