- Strategic role
- Competitive solutions
- Well established organisation
Our client is a leading aggregator of Tier 1 wholesale Telecommunications products and services on a White Labelled virtualised platform based on a Managed Service practice.
They are seeking an experienced Provisioning Specialist to take responsibility for leading the provisioning team. Ensuring high quality customer service is provided in the supply of telecommunications services to their partners and clients.
The position includes:
- Staff mentoring and training
- Driving process improvements
- Conduct service review meetings with suppliers
- Ensure that SLAs for provisioning are met
- Resolving customer issues
Ideal candidates will have:
- A solid background in team leadership
- Extensive experience in provisioning of fixed line, IP telephony, data and mobile services
- Hands on experience in monitoring and maintaining service levels, managing escalations and ensuring SLA’s are met/exceeded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with carrier provisioning systems, LOLO, Frontier, Sonar
This is a great opportunity to secure a position within a well respected company that offers excellent career development.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.