- Leading Intnl. Air Conditioning Manufacturer
- Excellent career opportunity
- Well respected products
Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacturing, Development and Supply of Air Conditioning Systems for the Commercial market.
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Engineer to provide Technical Supervision, Support, Training and Commissioning of Commercial Air Conditioning Projects
Ideal candidates will have:
- Relevant air conditioning industry experience
- Solid experience in VRF Controls
- Experience in managing commissioning projects
- Strong ability to explain technical & complex information in an easy to understand way
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Degree or Diploma qualifications in a Mechanical, Electrical or Building services discipline preferred)
- A good knowledge of current A/C trends and the Australian competitive landscape
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading vendors at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com