They are seeking an Assistant Project Officer to ensure the delivery of appropriate policies and plans by other portfolio agencies to the people of NSW.
These subject areas is complex in that they involve all tiers of Government and a broad range of agencies. Primary purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Grants Unit in the delivery of the Ministry's grants programs.
- Provide administrative support including the management of multiple email accounts, writing simple correspondence, using mail merge, taking and redirecting incoming phone calls, and taking meeting minutes.
- Assist with the creation, evaluation and prioritisation of applications for funding under a number of grants programs.
- Process payment requests for funded projects and Grants Unit invoices using SAP finance management system.
- Administer and maintain the grants management system.
- Coordinate and monitor the progress reporting by grantees on their funded projects.
- Administer small grants programs.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/