This includes extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of complex and/or medium to large technical projects to deliver organisational initiatives.
- Manage all aspects of the project management cycle, including preparing business cases and project plans, identifying and allocating resources, developing and managing budgets, communication and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget and to quality standards.
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of project implementation including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures to achieve the success of the project/s.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and Visio or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience managing and overseeing major aspects of projects management and implementation, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management and managing budgets.
- Proven capacity to develop and implement complex strategic initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.