Some Key Responsibilities include:
Project Management and Service Delivery
- Uses strong project management skills and delivery methodologies to lead the delivery of projects or sub-projects within planned timelines, budget, margins and quality specifications.
- Uses appropriate methodologies (such as risk mitigation/management, change/control management and contract management) to manage major projects or a group of projects.
- Applies business process redesign and/or information planning methodologies to client business problems. Combines knowledge of business process redesign and/or information planning methodologies with a deep knowledge of their domain and/or solution to sell, design and deliver a full range of solutions.
Business Development and Client Relationship Management
- May generate and participate in new business opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth within the client. Creating change orders when additional work required is outside the original contracted scope of the project and/or services proposal activity in portfolio areas.
- Develops strong client relationships Interfaces with client’s technical executives to understand their business challenges and recommend innovative integrated business solutions.
- Manages project work teams and the development and integration of project deliverables.
- Sets objectives and priorities, assigns and reviews tasks, performance and staffing requirements.
- Provides mentoring, development and performance feedback to team members.
- Project management experience with at least 2 of those years managing large, more complex projects, generally up to $5 million of services value per year.
- Successfully completed PMI or IPMA professional certification.
- Using business process redesign, change management and information planning tools and methodologies to identify new business opportunities.
Please apply online and click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a WORD copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Walter Faets on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. 512434