- Electronic Medical Device
- Software Project Management
- R&D including current projects
Our client develops products that deliver a new professional approach to remote patient care within the Medical Device industry.
As an experienced Project Manager with Product Development (Engineering) experience, you will work with a team in the innovation, design (HW, FW, SW, Industrial), technical, quality, marketing, and direct with corporate clients.
Some of the duties include:
- Manage projects relevant to New Product Development (NPD) and existing product development within the medical device regulatory framework
- Develop and maintain timelines using MS Project
- Leadership in and interact with cross functional teams (XFT) to allocate deliverables and ensure timelines are met (on-site and off-site)
- Initiate Project kick-off with cross functional teams on approved projects
- Use PLM system and software to monitor and drive project completion (IEC 62304)
- Work within the medical device regulatory framework
Some of the Skills and Experience required include:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience managing multiple engineering projects.
- Ensuring effective communication and collaboration between senior management (C-suite), engineering, sales, marketing, manufacturing and quality teams.
- Ability to balance the development pipeline based on customer and stakeholder requirements, architectural risk and available resources.
- Personable character – needs to work well as part of a team and interact with colleagues and clients alike
- Proven project management experience (PMBOK/Prince 2)
- Knowledge in product development processes, ideally experienced with stage/gate methodology
- System integration skills with an emphasis on software (SEBOK beneficial)
- Experience managing software projects in both Waterfall and Agile methodology (Scrum and Kanban)
- Experience in electronics and industrial design processes
- Experience software development in Linux embedded systems or video conferencing
- Experience in medical devices, pharma or other tightly regulated industries (knowledge of IEC 60601-1, ISO 62304, HIPAA and GDPR beneficial)
For a complete job description, please apply and request.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. quoting Ref No. 862971