You’ll provide day-to-day support to the team in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing stakeholder requests, and proactively managing and removing delivery impediments. This is not a senior position.
The ideal experience required for this position includes:
- Demonstrated experience (at least 5 years’) experience in agile project management. Including evidence in the planning, setting up and facilitate agile event including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Experience in coaching teams in agile values, principles and practices and model the agile mindset.
- Remedy, ITIL, Agile, Jira
- Proven ability to problem solve and eliminate impediments.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills as the phone and other social media will be the norm for the next few months. Clear and precise communications are critical. Confidence is paramount.
- Understanding lifecycle
- Has delivered Remedy, ServiceNow, ITIL projects and can provide details
- Agile certifications.
- An engineering background would be nice as would PowerShell experience (not essential)
You must be available to start at short notice and be an Australian citizen living in Sydney.