Our Government client is searching for a really good communicator. Someone who can provide real examples of their program mgt work.
As a seasoned Program Manager, you will develop or improve on a project plan for a complex and multifaceted agile program. As an influential Program Manager you will ensure team members are delivering on the plan and are efficiently allocating resources.
Our client would like to see examples of the following:
- Proven experience as a Program Manager
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Outstanding leadership and organisational skills, communication skills and problem-solving ability.
- Experience on programs involving legislation
Applications close 30th September 2020
For a complete Job Description please apply as per below.
To register interest in this role send your CV (in word format) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/