- Must have 3 years experience in implementing and supporting Splunk Enterprise Security
- Creation of Enterprise Security use cases, dashboards, reports and alerts and monitoring console health check
- Providing ongoing knowledge transfer for the Departments Splunk Admins
- Provide a walk-through of Splunk ES functionality for the Departments Splunk Admins
- Optimizing out-of-the-box content and ES Content Updates (ESCU)
- The ability to integrate from additional data sources
- Splunk certifications or demonstrated 3 years experience in supporting and maintaining Splunk Enterprise Security
- Personnel with NV1 security clearances.
Must have NV1 and or Current baseline clearance.
To secure a more detailed JD, please apply as per below.
Applications close Thursday the 7th May 2020