- Well established Intl manufacturer
- Long term career potential
- Leading edge products
Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Consumer Electronics for residential and consumer markets.
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking a technically savvy individual to work with Product Planning, Training, Sales and Marketing teams to focus on the Implementation of their product development and go to market strategy. Duties include coordinating content providers, testing product features & Introducing new product to the market with unique sales points.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Demonstrated experience in marketing/sales strategic planning
- Experience managing a product category
- Good ability to explain technical & complex information in an easy to understand way
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification
Bilingual English and Korean is a must.
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading vendors at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org