Primary purpose of the role:
Provide advice on the strategic and transactional aspects of sourcing to business unit leadership teams; coordinate and control end-to-end sourcing activities and provide leadership and expertise in strategic sourcing.
Our Client is seeking:
- At least 5 years procurement/category specialist experience
- Recent NSW Govt experience
- Strongly prefer SAP procurement experience
- Category experience with professional services, medical, workers comp, insurance etc
- Medium to strong Excel pivot table experience
- Purchase order knowledge/experience
- End to end sourcing experience
- Strategic sourcing experience
To register interest in this role send your CV (in Word format) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/