- Sydney CBD
- 3 month contract with possible extension
- APPLY ASAP, we will get back to you shortly
Our client, a large government department with offices in Sydney CBD, seeks a contractor for a Policy Officer role (there are more roles with various seniority available!!)
What is the role about?
The Policy Officer coordinates and undertakes policy development, providing analysis and advice, to support Agency and/or Government policy initiatives and commitments.
- Undertake research and analysis, reviewing alternatives in relation to policy deliverables, to contribute to the policy process and to inform decision making
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including preparation of discussion papers, briefs and submissions, to contribute to the development and delivery of policy initiatives
- Prepare and review policy advice to ensure alignment with policy directions
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committee meetings, and stakeholder consultations to support engagement as well as policy development and implementation
- Undertake research and collate information for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to contribute to the achievement of policy outcomes
- Performing a range of policy development activities, given competing demands and priorities, and the need to adapt and assimilate information quickly to ensure policy outcomes are achieved
Location: Sydney CBD
Rate: $49/hr + superannuation (We have more roles - senior roles pay higher rate! Please contact us for details and detailed job description!)
Initial length of contract: 3 months
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rebecca Graham on +61 (02) 9216 4000, quoting Ref No. 7972-MH1044.