- Join a corporate and friendly team
- Payrolls, AP and AR
- Based in the heart of the Sydney CBD - 5 mins walk from Wynyard station
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and organised Payroll / Accounts Assistant to join our team located in Sydney CBD. This is a highly visible position working closely with the Payroll Officer and reporting to the Financial Controller.
This position is responsible for majorly Payrolls and also Accounts Payable and Account Receivable functions.
We, BSI Group, assists companies realise their growth potential through insightful analysis and corporate advisory activities and have multi-service lines that provide assistance in strategic business planning, financial management, human capital management and development, corporate finance, research and development incentives and government funding.
- Create and maintain staff and contractors files.
- Collect timesheets and process fortnightly and monthly payroll for staff and contractors
- Create banking files for payroll and expenses
- Prepare every fortnightly the ATO PAYG and salary sacrifice contribution as well as the monthly and quarterly superannuation contributions.
- Create and maintain superannuation files
- Respond to all queries related to payroll, Prepare monthly payroll reports as well as yearly PAYG group certificate.
Accounts Payable Function
Enter and process staff expenses, create and maintain supplier files. Enter and maintain supplier invoices. Produce fortnightly and monthly accounts payable reports. Process and upload banking files for supplier invoices. Respond to queries related to suppliers’ invoices
Accounts Receivable Function
Create and maintain customer files. Generate tax invoices and send them to customers. Prepare bank deposits. Produce fortnight and monthly accounts receivable reports. Respond to queries related to customer invoices.
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years’ of local experience in a similar role is MUST.
- Experience in MYOB Premier.
- Highly proficient in Excel spreadsheets (using vlookup and pivot table) and other computer applications with good data entry skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Have impeccable attention to detail with ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Experience in Xero is desirable not mandatory.
Salary is negotiable pending on experience in similar roles.
If you think you are best suited for the role, please apply now with a updated copy of your Resume in reply to this email and join the BSI group, a leader in providing innovative and integrated business services as a Payroll / Accounts Assistant.